Motivate Company - Full Time Mechanic, Capital Bikeshare
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A PROFESSIONAL BICYCLE MECHANIC.
Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, and community-based transport option that enhances urban livability and mobility. Capital Bikeshare currently operates with over 300 stations and 3000 bikes in the Washington DC metro area. Through contracts with the Washington DC Department of Transportation (DDot) Arlington, Alexandria and Montgomery Counties, Motivate Company is responsible for all "on the ground" aspects of Capital Bikeshare, including but not limited to: station and bike building and deployment, station and bike repair and maintenance, and bicycle redistribution.
We are currently seeking Mechanics to help meet the demands of the Service Department of our Capital Bikeshare operation.
- Complete repairs in a professional and timely manner.
- Set a schedule and report for work as assigned.
- Respond to requests from your manager(s).
- Assist in maintaining an OSHA compliant workplace.
- Ensure that all necessary reporting is accurate, complete and timely.
- Keep a positive relationship with all co-workers.
- Contribute to the future growth of Capital Bikeshare.
- Must have at least 2 years of professional bicycle repair experience!
- Must be available at least 32 hours per week on weekdays.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills -- maintain confidentiality; remain open to others' ideas; demonstrate patience and willingness to try new things.
Adaptability -- enthusiastically adapt to changes in the work environment.
Dependability - Follow instructions; respond to management direction; communicate frequently; solicit feedback to improve performance.
Passion for bikes, efficiency and sustainability.
Motivate Company is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking two qualified individuals!
How to apply:
Apply today at: